Benefits working with boutique TIMOFEI:
- 10+ years of experience in B2B Made-to-Measure. Focus only on B2B, no B2C avoiding market contradictions.
- Reliability: Focus only on Made-to-Measure no Ready-to-Wear, making process more stable and predictable process in terms of lead times and quality.
- Loyalty: Long term fruitful partnerships avoiding retailers competition in the same piece of market.
- Sustainability: boutique TIMOFEI smart factory is green business due to:
MTM Dress Shirts facts:
- 8 stitches/cm
- single needle stitched side seam
- hidden stitching on the shoulder seam
- internal (softer) and external/removable collar stays
- pattern matching: split yoke, yoke-sleeve, placket
- functional gusset at the bottom of the shirt /example/
- buttons security, using heat sealing Swiss technology from Ascolite /example/
- 15 working days production time (average)
MTM Polo-Shirts facts:
- Tailored collar (on opposite to knitted "collars" of the standard polos), possibility to make woven fabric dress shirt collar for sharper look
- V-type tailored front placket
- Button security, using heat sealing technology same as in our MTM Dress Shirts /example/
- Short or Long sleeve
- Finest tricot fabrics not possible to find on the Ready-to-Wear market
MTM T-Shirts facts:
- Top quality jerseys either cotton or techno materials
- V- or O-neck
- Short or Long sleeve
- Online system for handling the daily workflow - orders, documentation, invoicing, order tracking
- Barcode enabled manufacturing for optimisation of the process by proper management of the information
- Automated order processing integrated in the online system assuring fault-free workflow
- Automated pattern generation system with one femtometer precision - unique in the industry /example/
- Hand cutting of double folded fabrics in order to achieve highest possible quality of the cut and pattern matching
- Fabrics: Over 300 stocked fabrics from the top mills in Europe like Canclini 1925 /IT/, Thomas Mason /UK/ and Cotonificio Albini/IT/
- Fusing: In order to achieve high durability of the collar and cuffs of our shirts, we do not make any compromise neither with the fusing material (Kufner/DE/), nor the equipment (Kannegeisser roll fusing press), nor fusing technology - we use two fusing layers per detail fusing process for extra strength and durability.
- Threads: High yarn count threads (150) from COATS are used for main stitches, button holes and button attaching. For button security we use special heat-sealed thread from Ascolite.
- Buttons: Buttons sourced from EU manufacturers